Post Date: August 4, 2017
Part-Time Production Worker
Location: Dallas, Oregon
Employee Type: Part-Time
- Work in a fast-paced, repetitive production environment.
- Read labels and work orders in English.
- Understand and be familiar with food allergens.
- Responsible for documentation and provide signature to verify compliance with all required quality specifications and procedure checks for the assigned area.
- Required to wear PPEs such as slip resistant shoes a GMPs such as hair nets, beard nets, lab coats and gloves.
- Ability to complete assigned paperwork such as recording lot numbers.
- May require cross-training on various line positions and job rotation.
- Understand and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) that pertain to your area.
- Must be available to work swing or graveyard shifts — flexibility with schedule required.
- We are a DRUG FREE company — Pre-employment drug screen is required.
- Must be available to work overtime hours as needed.
- Attendance and punctuality critical to continued employment.
- Basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Able to work in a team environment.
Physical Job Requirements
- Standing and walking up to 12 hours.
- Able to lift and carry 30 to 50 lbs. repeatedly
- Able to continually bend, stoop, twist, use arms, wrists and hands (including grasping and squeezing) throughout shift.
- Able to adapt to different work environments (wet, hot, cold etc..)