Post Date: October 27, 2017
Full-Time Maintenance Electrical Tech
Location: Dallas, Oregon
Employee Type: Full-Time
• Candidates must have a working knowledge in electrical controls, schematics, diagrams and related sensors and switches.
• Gather and maintain programs for PLC controlled machines, both existing and incoming.
• General instruction of Mechanics and Assistants in reading and use of electrical diagrams and schematics for maintaining machines.
• Evaluate existing systems for reliability upgrades.
• General mechanical maintenance, light fabrication, and facility repairs.
• Maintenance Mechanics must follow and adhere to Safety & GMP guidelines at all times.
• Responsible for assisting in answering line calls while working on Preventive Maintenance (PM) and / or maintenance projects.
• Strong background in electrical maintenance.
• Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics, diagrams and field wiring.
• General pump, power transmission, pneumatic and hydraulic repair and maintenance experience.
• Light building maintenance.
• Light welding and fabrication skills
• Fruit Processing experience a plus
• Preference for individual with PLC and control experience
• Safety and GMP guidelines knowledge.
• Good communication skills, bilingual helpful.
• Must be able to all work shifts and occasional overtime.
• Must have the ability to lift up to 50lbs.
• Potential candidates must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
• Must have reliable transportation