Post Date: October 27, 2017
Full-Time Maintenance Mechanic
Location: Dallas, Oregon
Employee Type: Full-Time
- Completes Plant maintenance and repair tasks.
- Candidates must have a working knowledge in electrical, mechanical, light fabrication, or refrigeration.
- Maintenance Mechanics must follow and adhere to Safety & GMP guidelines at all times.
- All Maintenance Mechanics will be responsible for assisting in answering line calls while working on Preventive Maintenance (PM) and / or maintenance projects.
- Material Handling Equipment repair and maintenance such as forklift, pallet jack, truck etc…
- Pumps, power transmission, pneumatic repair and maintenance experience.
- Light Building maintenance.
- Steam Boiler maintenance and water chemistry experience
- light welding and fabrication skills
- Fruit Processing experience a plus
- Safety and GMP guidelines
- Good communication skills, bilingual helpful.
- Must be able to all work shifts and overtime.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Potential candidates must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Must have reliable transportation